Sunday 26 April 2015

Shaheed Sabeen Mehmood

They say that imitation is the highest form of praise. Well maybe in the past this was so, but nowadays this 'flattery' has taken on a more sinister form. As many of you may know - I have a Facebook page, on which I post the latest news about my upcoming video lessons and my life in general. However it has come to my attention that there are people out there in the internet-verse, who are pretending to be me. One particular imposter has actually set up a page and is encouraging people to not only follow them, but also go to a website that has nothing to do with me. Yet they post messages, as if it is me who is running it.

This is what we call 'identity theft'. Someone is literally pretending to be me. So I have decided that enough is enough. So let it be said right now that I am the REAL Sabeen Mehmood  in Pakistan. It is also time to expose this page and the fake site that has been created in my name.

FAKE FACEBOOK PAGE

This Facebook page is not run by me. I have no connection to it. The person who created this page is a fraud and a cheat. Please tell as many people as possible.




This person also runs a website, pretending to be me. The site is not mine. The chat box is not mine. I do not run the site.

Here are my real OFFICIAL sites...

My Facebook Page

These sites are mine and are run by me.


Of course you know my blog site address because you are on it now 8-))


I suppose I should be flattered that someone wants to be me...but I'm not.


See you all on my Facebook page soon...and of course there will be many new lessons coming soon. I have been very busy filming scenes for them.


As you may now know, I have moved my production studio back to my home. So some of my future videos will look slightly different to the ones from the last two years. But not much different...


I hope.


Take care and... Ta-ta for now!


(Sabeen Mehmood)